it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
- Your gender identity is a separate concept from your sex.
- Your presentation (how you dress/ present yourself) is a separate concept from your gender identity.
- Your sexual orientation is a separate concept from all of those things.
- Your romantic orientation is a separate concept from those things.
- Often these things have nothing to do with one another!
I THINK IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT MASTURBATION AND SEX AND ORAL SEX ETC. ETC. FREELY LIKE IT’S A NORMAL THING BECAUSE IT IS A NORMAL THING IT’S A NORMAL HUMAN THING TO ENJOY PLEASURE AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ESPECIALLY GIRLS DON’T REALIZE THAT SO THAT’S WHY I TALK ABOUT IT SO FREELY IT’S IMPORTANT
Often, after doing that, they’ll also report following that up with a second common oops, which is just flipping that same condom over and then putting it on the right way.
Condoms are highly effective safer sex tools to reduce the risk of transmitting or acquiring STIs, as well as a very effective method of contraception. But that effectiveness depends a whole lot on using them not just consistently, but properly. This isn’t proper use.
If you can see the image here on the page, you’ll notice the edge of the condom is rolled facing up. Like the brim of a hat. Or a rolled up sock or stocking before you put it on. Or, if you cuff your jeans, how the cuff looks when you look down at it.
Rolled up, towards you when you’re looking at it, rather than rolled under or down, with the rolled-up rim facing away from you.
When you — or a partner — go to put it on a penis, toy or prosthetic, you want to be looking at it like that, with that rolled edge facing up, then roll it down from there, which will usually be easy when it’s the right way.
If it’s a struggle to roll down, chances are when you look at it, you’ll find it’s not facing the right way: and whoops, you or yours didn’t put it on right.
If that happens, you’ll need to toss that condom out, and try again with a new one.
That one you flubbed with is no good to you anymore. It’s potentially had contact with fluids or pathogens if it’s had contact with whatever it was being put on, the fluids or pathogens a condom, properly used, keeps you from having contact with.
Read the rest at Scarleteen here!
“What Old People Think About Gay Sex”
“How do you identify?”
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life.
“There’s nothing wrong with being a slut”
I think I need these people to adopt me as their granddaughter okay
I love old people. They say the most naughty and raunchy things and it’s hilarious.
“Ill be sexual until the day I die”
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
I found too many things about people — teens especially — only realizing that not saying no does not equal a yes once they’re told.
So I made a thing.
I’m so sorry if I did something wrong, I’m not 110% sure what I’m doing, so I’m almost scared to post this, but…
Sign here, if you’re interested.
Signed and passed it on to FB and Twitter. This is a cause worth spreading about.
Reform for sex education is BIG DEAL and that includes teaching people what consent is and means!
This looks like a good idea.
Don’t separate your class by gender or sex, it can make trans* students very uncomfortable and it completely writes off individuals that do not identify in the gender binary. You can’t tell how someone identifies from how they look, and their experiences could differ wildly from your own.
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
- Bodies are hairy. No matter the gender, your face will have hair and that is more than okay.
- Your butthole is going to have some hair too. And maybe your nipples. And your tummy. And where ever else.
- Stretch marks. Those are a thing. Everyone gets ‘em. If you don’t, you probably don’t have skin.
- Vaginas smell. Every vagina has a scent. Don’t worry about it! (Unless something seems wrong, then go get it checked out! No need to feel embarrassed or ashamed.)
- Vaginas come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, flavors. All are beautiful.
- Penises come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, flavors. All are beautiful.
- You don’t need to shave anything if you don’t want to. It’s tooootally not mandatory.
- Sometimes people get butt acne.
- You can have a vagina and want short hair and think dresses are just the worst.
- You can have a penis and want long hair and think dresses are just the best.
- You can wear whatever you want and style your hair however you want.
- You can even think whatever the hell you want.
- People might tell you that you are a girl because you have a vagina. People might tell you that you are a boy because you have a penis. People will tell you what your gender is. But in reality, you don’t have to be that gender. You don’t have to be either of those genders.
- You are what you are and it’s just the worst thing if you try and hide that.