Unlike the beautiful 6-year old Jonbenett Ramsey who received coverage all over the media - every tabloid, newspaper, news channel, talk show, 7-year old Aiyana Stanley was killed by a police officer during a raid while she was sleep and her murder received very little coverage.
Police, searching for a murder suspect, threw a flash grenade through the window of her family’s apartment around midnight. According to Aiyana’s father, it landed on the couch, setting Aiyana on fire. A police officer’s gun then went off, and shot Aiyana in the neck.
Aiyana was asleep on the living room sofa in her family’s apartment when Detroit police, searching for a homicide suspect, burst in and an officer’s gun went off, fatally striking the girl in the neck, family members said.
Her father, 25-year-old Charles Jones, told The Detroit News he had just gone to bed early Sunday after covering his daughter with her favorite blanket when he heard a flash grenade followed by a gunshot. When he rushed into the living room, he said, police forced him to lie on the ground, with his face in his daughter’s blood.
“I’ll never be the same. That’s my only daughter,” Jones told.
We haven’t forgotten about you baby. R.I.P.
081207 SBS Animal Farm - Younha with her pet bearded dragon [x]
I get a lot of questions about sexual desire, pleasure, and orgasm. I thought I’d try compiling them all and answering them all at once. [Disclaimer: I reference a lot of other articles in this post, and most of them talk about “women” and “female” like they’re the same thing, or like cis women are the only people reading the article. Sorry. I wish I could change the language, but the information is good so I still want you to have access to it.]
- What is an orgasm? What does it feel like? How will I know that I’ve had one? An orgasm is the cumulation of sexual pleasure and tension in the pelvic muscles that ends in a release of the tension. Every single orgasm, even for the same person, will feel different. This can be because of the person we’re with, the things we’re thinking about, how high or drunk or tired we are. Some will be mind-blowing, some will be no big deal. Read more here.
Please read this article about how to figure out if you’ve had an orgasm.
Learn about the body during a female orgasm.
- Why can’t I orgasm during penetration? Most vagina-owners cannot. Kind of a bummer, right? Especially since we’ve seen all of these movies and tv shows where there’s soft sexy bodies rubbing and thrusting and then WOW BOOM BAM KABLAM ORGASM MANIA. Not so in real life. Some people do orgasm vaginally, and that’s awesome. But if it doesn’t happen for you, no stress. It’s something you and your partner (or your vibrator) can work on, and if it doesn’t happen, that’s fine, since there are tons of other ways to orgasm. A combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation works the best for most people. That can be fingers on the clitoris plus penis in the vagina or vibrator in the vagina plus mouth on the clitoris or dildo in the vagina plus vibrator on the clitoris - the possibilities are endless.
Try these techniques.
- What is “squirting” or “female ejaculation”? Why can’t I do it? Squirting is the term for what happens during orgasm when people with vaginas release clear, non-odorous, non-urine fluid from the body. It can happen at the height of the orgasm or before. The Skene’s Glands open up either to tiny holes around the urethra (where pee comes out) or into the urethra itself. That is often why it may feel like peeing during Squirting. You can stimulate the Skene’s glands by inserting one or more fingers into the vagina with your palm facing the ceiling and stroking gently at 11 and 1 o’clock, if you imagine the opening of the vagina to be a clock.
Read more here.
7 Ways to know if you’re peeing or squirting.
- Why am I so dry during sex? Is it normal to be dry during sex? Vaginal lubrication during sex comes from stimulation and arousal. If you’re not aroused, it is easy to be dry, which can lead to discomfort during penetration. One suggestion is to get yourself more aroused before penetration either by orgasm through vibrator, oral sex, fingering etc before penetration, or by watching porn or reading erotic fiction. You can also continue to use a vibrator during sex to help you continue to remain aroused. Use lube. Use lots and lots of lube. There are always times when you’re not at 100% aroused but you still want to have sex, or maybe you’re aroused but you still want to be good to your vagina - use lube. Lube is great, and it helps you to protect the fragile tissue that makes up the vagina. I labored for years under the false assumption that having to use lube meant I wasn’t a good enough woman, or that I wasn’t a good enough vagina, or something. I don’t know. It meant I wasn’t good enough. But then I realized how absolutely absurd that is! Lube is fun, it’s sexy, it’s comfortable. Use it all you like, no matter the situation. People love to feel wet and to feel that their partner is wet. But what if that’s not a problem? I’m 100% aroused and I still dry out really quickly during sex? Then maybe it’s time to check in with your provider. There could be a few things going on, and one of them is that when people have vaginal infections like yeast infections or Bacterial Vaginosis, sex can be quite painful for them. See if that’s going on, and whether it is or not, you can get more information about your body from your provider.
- Should sex be painful? No. No no no no no. Sex should not be painful, unless you’re in a consensual BDSM relationship in which that is part of your sex play. If it is painful (the first time or following times), stop. You can say to your partner, “Wait, this is really uncomfortable right now. I really want to have sex with you, so let’s do something to make this more comfortable. How do you feel about going down on me/using a vibrator with me/talking dirty/role play/etc?” Most of the time, your partner will be just as into it as you, since it is really sexy to make your partner feel good. If your partner isn’t interested, you can either continue the conversation or say, “Ok, that’s fine. I think I’m going to wait to have sex with you though, until it’s more comfortable for me. Let’s try this again tomorrow.” Or whatever is comfortable to you to say in that situation.
More about consent.
Consent is sexy.
Demystifying Painful Intercourse
Help for guys who don’t want to have painful sex.
So let’s go over the things we’ve learned here.
- Orgasms are different for everyone. They take practice, relaxation, and fun.
- Use lube. Use it all the time. Buy it in bulk.
- Squirting is fun, it can happen for most people with practice.
- Try not to get frustrated when things don’t work out right away in your sex life. Give it time, open yourself up to pleasure.
- Sex should not be painful.
- Consent is sexy.
Ok friends, good forth and have fun, sexy, consensual sex!
here for all the homoromantic bisexuals who know they’re bi but still frequently question their identity and wonder if they should just id as gay but they know they can’t do that because they’re still attracted to more than one gender
The famously androgynous model announced on ‘Entertainment Tonight’ that she has struggled with her gender identity since she was 13 years old, but finally feels secure enough to be open about it.
I’m taking this time to appreciate how much I loved my sideburns before I cut them off. Since I plan on getting really good at cutting hair (eventually for additional income), I am using myself as a test subject. I never used the left/right ear taper guards on anyone before, and I wanted to see what they did. I like how short the sides are, but they came at the expense of my favorite thing: my pointy sideburns.
Anonymous said: Shut the fuck up about vaccinations. Not everyone has to have them, not everyone believes in them. Uneducated fuck.
You know, my homie and secret best friend Neil deGrasse Tyson said it best….
This isn’t an issue of belief or should even be up for discussion. It’s not a debate- like gravity or that the Earth revolves around the Sun isn’t up for debate. It’s a fact, whether or not you like it. Sorry bro.
And any ‘educated fuck’ knows that vaccines are necessary and everyone who can have them should have them.
Have a lovely day, sugar.
Actually there’s a lot of research and knowledge supporting the fact that vaccines are NOT necessary. It is simply another thing that today’s health system is super big on, just like hospital births and c-sections. And a lot of people actually have long term and short term complications from getting vaccines. Ahem.
Dang guys, you thought I didn’t check my activity log every now and then? Because I knew shit like this would pop up. And, I just finished my block exam and am feeling fiesty.
Actually you’re wrong. That ‘research’ is either completely fabricated OR grossly misinterprets the data OR uses shitty research techniques to get the data they want- all which are grossly unethical, in case you’re curious. I’ve got slides from a recent lecture on vaccines (aka why I am so fired up about this nonsense). You can check out the citations on each slide if you don’t believe me… something unsurprisingly missing from literally every anti-vaccine comment I’ve gotten and website that I have visited. Show me your sources, honey, and if you do, I will blow them out of the water because not a single one stands up to current scientific research standards.
There are however tomes and tomes of research for the safety end efficacy of vaccines. Don’t believe me? Look at a simple google scholar search.
So! Here we go!
Holy shit, it’s almost like vaccines SAVE SOCIETY MONEY. In fact, they give money back to society, along with the other programs indicated by red arrows. Which would be really weird for something that is just a healthcare fad like c-sections and hospital births.
And most people have no complications for getting vaccines, and if they do, most of them are short term. In fact, it is devilishly hard to prove an adverse effect was because of a vaccine. Why? Because it’s how we’re wired. We falsely see connections and causes where there are none (called a type 1 error; you are rejecting a true null hypothesis). People are more likely to attribute an adverse health event to a shot- even if that shot is the placebo and the numbers are just the background rate for whatever health event in the population.
And here is a graph showing the sample sizes necessary to prove that an adverse event is caused or related to a vaccine.
You know what, it was a really good lecture and I’m going to share more more relevant slides in case any one else feels like contradicting me.
These slides show the public health impact of vaccines. Note the differences between the historical peak and post-vaccine era deaths columns. Because saving literally thousands of lives is totally a conspiracy you should beware of.
And this is why herd immunity is so important! See how high it has to be for measles? Guess what we’re seeing outbreaks of thanks to anti-vaxxers? Don’t forget that one of the deadly complications of measles is SSPE.
Look how Hepatitis A infections in older adults when down after kids started getting immunized. Shocking! Could vaccines be… good for …. everyone????
Anti-vaxxers are a danger to the world and we need to stop them tbh
GODDAMMIT. I AM SICK OF THESE ANTI-VAXXER SHIT GOBLINS.
VACCINATE THOSE WHO CAN BE VACCINATED TO PROTECT THOSE WHO LEGITIMATELY CANNOT.
I DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU THINK YOU’RE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FLOATING AROUND IN YOUR SPARKLY CLOUD OF YOUR OWN SELF RIGHTEOUS FARTS THAT WILL PROTECT YOU FROM DISEASES LIKE POLIO.
GET. A. GODDAMN. CLUE. THEN GET VACCINATED. VACCINATE YOUR SPAWN.
YOUR BATSHIT BELIEFS ARE KILLING PEOPLE.
In my opinion, refusing to vaccinate a child who can be vaccinated is tantamount to medical neglect. I am 100% done with being nice to anti-vaxxers. We need to bring back exiling people. Andrew Wakefield and Jenny McCarthy are the first to go.
Retweet because AGREED.
Saw this circling through my dash again.
It was my sister.
So something happened to my account that resulted in a text post 2 hours ago of just the word “poops.” If you saw that, it wasn’t me.
stop calling bi, poly, and pan girl lesbians 2k14
Anonymous said: Why birb bob head when walk?
listens to the Upbeat Jazz